9 months have now passed since I set my goals for 2011 and so it’s time for another update… of dear!
- Complete work on our house – Some progress has been made, which is really good news. We now have all new internal doors, a super-duper large loft hatch, we’ve redecorated the guest room (well The Badja has) and we have a new front door which we can actually open, close and lock! Still to come is some shelving in the kitchen and new carpets. The hope is to have these done by Christmas but to be frank money is somewhat tight.
- Give Blood – no progress… I’m ashamed… I really must get a move on with this.
- Slight weight loss – Well **** it! I’ve only gone and put a stone on since January! I better start concentrating on this again.
- Take up drawing – Not done much since Q1 but still doing the odd bit of practising.
- Release a WordPress theme – Although I’ve still not released a WordPress theme into the repository my Responsive TwentyTen plugin has now been mentioned across tens of WordPress blogs and was also mentioned in one of the talks at WordCamp UK 2011.
- Create another Android App – So I’ve been playing a fair amount with Android and have started work on an app for Forrst as well as playing with the NFC functions and more camera interaction.
- Get listed in the next Web Designers’ Ideas book – So I have a couple of web projects on which I’m hoping for great things from. I doubt that these are enough to get me listed but this was always a stretch goal.
- Get drafted to Dribbble – Yup, we can tick this one off. One of the kind Dribbblers recruited me following my submission of some design work as well as some begging and pleading. You can check out my Dribbble work at http://dribbble.com/toddhalfpenny
Well that’s it I think for this quarter.